le forum des legend united Index du Forum

FAQ Rechercher Membres Groupes S’enregistrer Profil Se connecter pour vérifier ses messages privés Connexion
Hp Windows 8 Oem Iso

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    le forum des legend united Index du Forum -> Repos -> Questions ?
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
yudigerl
Membre

MessagePosté le: Sam 21 Mai - 11:38 (2016)    Sujet du message: Hp Windows 8 Oem Iso Répondre en citant

Hp Windows 8 Oem Iso > bit.ly/1W817wr

Just...where...I...can...obtain...a...copy...that's...legitI've...got...a...Fujitsu...laptop...here...and...the...hard...drive...on...that...failed...so...couldn't...re-install...Win8...that...way,...plus...the..."recovery...discs"...that...Fujitsu...supplied...with...it...are...totally...corrupt...and...get...part...way...through...Windows...8...recovery...with...a...message...that...setup...files...are...corrupt...-...so...I...found...a...website...that...offered...a...clean...ISO...of...Win8...-...installed...it...and...it...says...it's...not...a...valid...CD...key,...used...Windows...8...Product...Key...Viewer...to...see...the...product...key...and...tried...it...on...Windows...8...upgrade...site...-...again..."sorry...this...is...an...OEM...key...you...can't...install...the...retail...copy"...-...called...up...Microsoft...-...they...were...about...as...useless...as...a...chocolate...teapot...-..."sorry...you...need...to...contact...Fujitsu...it's...not...our...problem"...-...yeah...it's...your...software...that's...malfunctioned!!!!...and...even...tried...Fujitsu...-...only...answer...I...get...from...them...is...to...use...the...recovery...discs...which...were...supplied...-...but...they're...corrupt!!!...also...managed...to...get...another...computer...with...BlindWrite...to...create...an...ISO...of...the...fujitsu...recovery...media...only...to...find...it's...too...big...to...go...on...a...DVD-R!!...GrrrMy..System..Specs..You..need..to..have..JavaScript..enabled..so..that..you..can..use..this..I'm...not...looking...to...get...a...free...copy...just...to...set...up...my...computer...the...way...that...I...want...with...the...software...that...came...with...itI..was..able..to..extract..my..key..from..bios..using..a..Linux..LiveCD..but..it..won't..work..with..a..retail..Windows..8..ISOSo..the..computer..is..set..up..how..I..want..it..now..(OS..on..SSD..and..User..and..ProgramData..folders..on..HDD)..except..I'd..like..to..upgrade..it..to..Windows..8&pi;Rendered...by...PID...17540...on...app-443...at...2016-05-21...10:36:41.099549+00:00...running...fd4d753...country...code:...NLMy.System.Specs.You.need.to.have.JavaScript.enabled.so.that.you.can.use.this.HP.Expert.Portal.Welcome.to.the.HP.Expert.Program&nbsp.Meet.the.Experts&nbsp.News.and.Events&nbsp..Forum...Windows...8...Forums...Installation...&...Setup...Reinstall...Windows...8...OEM-...no...product...key...System..Manufacturer/Model..Number..2xHP,..2xGateway,..1xDell,..1xSony..OS..Vista..and..Win7..Hard..Drives..5..SSDs..and..12..HDs..Quote..29..Mar..2013..#12..znod..View..Profile..View..Forum..Posts..Power..User..Posts..:..2,156..Win7..Ult..on..DIY;..Win8..Pro..on..MBP/Parallels;..Win7..Ult..on..MBP/Boot..Camp;..Win7..Ult/Win8..Pro..on..HP..Originally..Posted..by..Monumental..I..installed..the..new..SSD..but..the..options..weren't..there..in..the..recovery..disks..to..choose..the..install..location,..it..just..reinstalled..to..the..HDDThank..you..for..your..timeArchived...Topics...(Read...Only)...Notebooks...Archive...(Read...Only)&nbsp...Printers...Archive...(Read...Only)&nbsp...Desktops...Archive...(Read...Only)&nbsp...Tablets...and...Mobile...Devices...Archive...(Read...Only)&nbsp...Software...Archive...(Ready...Only)&nbsp...Windows...Beta...and...Previews...Archive...(Read...Only)&nbsp...I..haveLogitech..G35..HeadsetSystem.Manufacturer/Model.Number.2xHP,.2xGateway,.1xDell,.1xSony.OS.Vista.and.Win7.Hard.Drives.5.SSDs.and.12.HDs.Quote.29.Mar.2013.#18.Monumental.View.Profile.View.Forum.Posts.Member.Posts.:.16.Windows.8.64-bit.Originally.Posted.by.whs.To.my.knowledge.there.is.no.legitimate.download.siteThe.ISO.would.provide.you.with.the.ability.to.do.a.clean.install.with.what.amounts.to.retail.upgrade.softwareBut...how...about...you...buy...new...key?...Score...0...smurfy82...12...March...2014...09:05:10...Hi...Colel31,...i'...ve...got...the...same...Problems...with...my...new...Lenovo...NotebookAs..for..metro,..what..metro?..Don't..use..it,..don't..need..itIf..you..do..not..want..to..post..the..link..here..again,..I..understandDesktops..Desktop..Operating..Systems..and..Recovery&nbsp..Desktop..Boot..and..Lockup&nbsp..Desktop..Wireless..and..Networking&nbsp..Desktop..Audio&nbsp..Desktop..Video,..Display..and..Touch&nbsp..Desktop..Hardware..and..Upgrade..Questions&nbsp..Desktop..Software..and..How..To..Questions&nbsp..Sprout..by..HP&nbsp..Business..PCs,..Workstations..and..Point..of..Sale..Systems&nbsp..Just..where..I..can..obtain..a..copy..that's..legitNotebooks.Notebook.Operating.System.and.Recovery&nbsp.Notebook.Boot.and.Lockup&nbsp.Notebook.Wireless.and.Networking&nbsp.Notebook.Audio&nbsp.Notebook.Video,.Display.and.Touch&nbsp.Notebook.Hardware.and.Upgrade.Questions&nbsp.Notebook.Software.and.How.To.Questions&nbsp.Business.Notebooks&nbsp.Just.out.of.interest.as.well.I.wonder.if.Win.8.OEM.key.holders.will.also.be.locked.out.of.the.free.Windows.10.upgrade.too?.Score.0.Can't.find.your.answer.?.Ask.!.Publish.Related.resources.i.have.a.hp.laptop.with.no.os.installedAnyone..have..any..answers?..I'm..about..to..image..another..ASUS..machine..(different..model)..I..have..in..the..shop..and..dump..the..image..on..the..new..HD..and..totally..reset..windowsInstallation.&.Setup.How.to.Reinstall.Windows.8,.Motherboard.loaded.Product.KeyHere.is.my.problem.I..downloaded..a..regular..retail..iso,..and..when..I..tried..to..do..a..usb..recovery,..it..won't..allow..me..to..because..I..have..an..OEM..product..keyThe..recovery..disc..is..your..only..option..they..saidSoftware...HP...Touchpoint...Manager&nbsp...HP...Collaboration&nbsp...Commercial...PC...Software&nbsp...aboutblogaboutsource.codeadvertisejobshelpsite.rulesFAQwikireddiquettetransparencycontact.usapps.&.toolsReddit.for.iPhoneReddit.for.Androidmobile.websitebuttons<3reddit.goldredditgiftsUse.of.this.site.constitutes.acceptance.of.our.User.Agreement.and.Privacy.Policy.(updated)My.System.Specs.You.need.to.have.JavaScript.enabled.so.that.you.can.use.this.Since...you...don't...own...a...retail...copy...you...can't...install...the...retail...version...is...what...they...told...meAnd,...the...software...can...be...installed...on...owned...machines...(on...at...a...time)...as...many...times...as...wantedI.have.done.it.a.couple.of.timesForum.SolvedReinstalling.Windows.8.on.an.OEM-licensed,.OEM-downgraded.HP.EliteBook?.Forum.SolvedConfused.about.8.1.oem.ISO.on.a.USB.for.a.new.build.Forum.SolvedPhysical.store.to.buy.Windows.7.ISO.or.OEM.for.<$99.Forum.Where.can.I.get.a.new.OEM.iso.for.windows.7.Home.Premium?.Forum.Can.I.install.Windows.10.OEM.with.a.full.version.iso?.Forum.SolvedWindows.7.OEM.License.Without.SP1.on.SP1.ISO.Forum.Windows.XP.Media.Center.2005.OEM.iso?.Forum.Downloading.OEM.Windows.7.Home.Premium.ISO.Forum.Help.need.Win8.64.bit.OEM.iso.Forum.Solvedsolve.the.my.problem.convert.windows.8.1.32.bits.iso.to.64bits.Forum.SolvedNot.sure.which.Windows.8.1.ISO.to.use.Forum.SolvedNeed.help.getting.hold.of.a.Windows.8.0.Pro.64bit.ISO.please.Forum.SolvedCan't.Mount..iso.File.on.Windows.8.Forum.More.resources.Read.discussions.in.other.Windows.8.categories.Configuration.Customization.Drivers.Security.Ask.the.community.Tags.Example:.Notebook,.Android,.SSD.hard.drive.Publish.Top.Experts.a.b.G.Storage.SuperSophWD.4655.messages.since.30/07/2014.BoogiemanWD.3914.messages.since.30/07/2014.DKnowWD.4336.messages.since.30/07/2014.Scores.All.badges.Forum.help.Latest.Reports.SanDisk.Extreme.500.Portable.SSD.Review.AOC.U2879VF.28-inch.Ultra.HD.FreeSync.Monitor.Review.Nvidia.GeForce.GTX.1080.Pascal.Review.Oculus.Rift.VsThe...recovery...disc...is...your...only...option...they...saidThen...use...a...key...finder...program...to...extract...the...key...from...the...bios f5880b0734

Publicité

MessagePosté le: Sam 21 Mai - 11:38 (2016)    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    le forum des legend united Index du Forum -> Repos -> Questions ? Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 1 Heure
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Index | Panneau d’administration | Creer un forum | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation